Chill, dude?
ok, one of the cool things about LiveCode is instead of writing
your program in Swift, Jave, or C, etc. is that you can easily
include any of these languages in a LiveCode app.  I don’t
know of another programming tool that allows you to do that
and do it on various os’s.  Xcode allows you to mix objective-c
with Swift by bridging it but LiveCode does it better.

We can only work with what we have available, things are
changing fast and sometimes it is difficult to keep up no
matter how hard you work on it.

JB