In my testing of LC apps running under Big Sur I have run into the following
bugs running LC 9.6.1:

1) Tabbed buttons: The background of the highlighted tab is now white by
default. Since LC renders the text for the highlighted button as white, it is
not readable until you switch to another tab. Work-around - set the
backgroundColor of the button to black. Bug report 22879

2) Window Shape: Setting the windowShape of a stack to an imported image no
longer works. It will show the rectangle of the stack. Bug report 22880

3) SystemVersion: Big Sur is designated by Apple as version 11 but LC will
report it as 10.16. Easy enough to code around until it’s fixed. Bug report
22887

4) Printing: LC hangs as I mentioned in a previous post. Bug report 22930