Hi

I’ve been getting weird errors in MacOS (Catalina 10.15.7) where LC is saying
there is a script error in a data grid of the startup window and also the
script editor is not opening at all from any stack card or object. So I’ve
decided to delete and reload LC. But the download is taking FOREVER. I’ve tried
different browsers, restarting macOS, downloading via windows but I’m only
getting 100kbps max. I did a speed test and have 300Mbps download capability
but LC remains stupid slow.

Anyone else get this too?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital