Thanks Kee, but I am a bit puzzled by the restriction.

That would require complicity from the businesses, which if reputable would be
a stretch, no? For example, if I had an app that linked to course selections on
University websites, are they going to suggest that these could be portals to
pedophile shopping sites by entering a secret pass phrase? By the sounds of it,
please correct me if I am wrong, no iStore app can link to a website for
content regardless of the status of the organization that stands behind the
site? Hmmmm, I still have a lot to learn in this space.

Are there any links available to guidelines that describe these limitations?

Thanks
Mark