I did a test before answering and the message was sent to the card of my otherwise blank stack, after dismissing the IDE dialog. That makes me think something is going on with your particular stack. What happens if you try it with a plain new stack?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com