Not sure. If the stack is “dirty” I get the save dialog BEFORE
closeStackRequest, which is what I am trying to avoid.

To others, I know this is not a good idea in general, but since there have been
at least 2 versions that were unstable that crash to desktops were not
uncommon, and after losing so much data, I save frequently, and auto save
whenever I close a sub stack.

Bob S

On Feb 4, 2021, at 5:36 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode