On 3/24/21 5:44 PM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
It seems Fetch usesftps://  for both  FTPeS (FTP over SSL explicit)  and FTPS
(FTP over SSL implicit). But it depends on the port number you have entered.
If you keep port 21 then FTPS (FTP over SSL implicit) is used.
If you set the port to 990 then Fetch uses FTPS (FTP over SSL implicit).

I tried setting the URL to "ftps" and got "tsneterr: (7) Failed to connect to hyperactivesw.com port 990: Operation timed out." So I removed "use_ssl" from the login array but still got the same error. Apparently TSNet uses port 990 if the URL is "ftps".

If I continue to use only "ftp" and "use_ssl" then it works but I am not sure whether the connection is actually encrypted or not.