I wanted to answer the LC bug survey.

The problem is that there is probably no bug number for my problem.

So here it what I wanted to answer to the first question in the survey:

————————————————————

I am on MacOS Big Sur, 11.6.1 (20G224). Latest 27''  iMac, Intel Chip, 8 cores
i7, 64 Gigs RAM, 4 TB SSD, etc..

I have the latest stable build of Livecode (9.6.4 | Build 15551).

When I want to activate a menu item in the Livecode menubar, it constantly
takes more than one second to react. The Livecode menu. The File menu. Using
the menu to quit Livecode is for the intrepid.

This is the first impression that I have of the current Livecode app, and it
discourages me to even try this version.

This should be a no brainer for a 2021 app.

Best regards,

François