Paul:
> I have not noticed recently - not in the 9.6.x series.

Good!

Paul:
> probably some specific sequence of object selection actions

Right, so actions during selection and/or script saving.

Bob:
> I have not seen this to my remembrance.

Also good!

Mark:
> I don't think the absence of the problem
> necessarily means it's solved.

True. I'm happy no one has seen it lately;
hopefully it's gone and on to other bugs.

(But yeah, I still need to check with the client,
plus there was a possibly related bug still Open.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/