Hello all. I am a beginner user of LiveCode. I’ve managed to work my way
through a project which I think I can complete. However the project has to be
able to communicate with an I/O board (Numato 16 channel USB GPIO Module for
example) from a Windows Standalone application. I have not been able to find
any guidance or samples for how to do this. This has led me to wonder if it is
even possible to creat some kind of serial communication using LC or whether I
should start over with a different platform. I am doing the LC work using a
Mac. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.