Frankly I'd go for isolated vowels (I, A), Vowel+ Consonant (In, On, An), and Consonant+ Vowel (La, Lo, Fi), you also have a problem with the semi-vowel Y, and the semi-vowel U ( 'yu' as un Union, and 'u' as in Utter).

This is pretty impressive: https://syllablecounter.net/count

I gave it 'Beautiful aesthetic foetuses' and it came up, correctly, with 9 syllables . . . the Q is what's the code:
probably time to download the webpage and poke around a bit.