Ah. I stand corrected.

Of course, nothing in nature is linear.

And I still need to figure out how a stomache would have done us any good
withour a circulatory system to get the food to the cells, or lungs to get
oxygen to everything for that matter. It seems if you think about it that no
vital organ would have provided any advantage without all the other organs
being fully developed. Begs some questions, eh?

Bob S