Richard, thanks very much, you certainly hit the nail.

Ralf

On 20.01.2023 20:22, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
If ChatGPT can write script, it can write machine code.

If it can write machine code, scripting is unnecessary.

If scripting goes, so goes scripting tools.

So before we donate much time to providing index fodder for the owners of ChatGPT, we might ask whether this is an investment we want to make, or perhaps at least ask for compensation for having provided the data that makes ChatGPT valuable for its owners.