I'm working on a stack that needs a default cursor. Sometimes it sets the cursor to none, but after that I can't get it back. Could someone verify?

Do this in the message box:

   set the defaultCursor to hand <cr>
   set the cursor to none; wait 1 second; set the cursor to hand

It doesn't come back. I also tried this:

   set the cursor to none; wait 1 second; set the cursor to the defaultcursor

Anyone have a workaround? (To get the regular cursor back after testing, "set the defaultcursor to empty".)