On 5/6/23 4:23 PM, scott--- via use-livecode wrote:
I’m getting the same thing. Putting the “none” cursor over the tool pallet gets the
tools to hilite… but no cursor. Moving the “none” cursor to the message box (I
started with it over an empty stack window) causes the “hand" cursor to
establish without any additional scripting.

LC 9.6.9 stable  MBP M2Pro Ventura13.3.1(a)

Thanks. I've found if you swipe the mouse over the script editor, or the dock, or another window it comes back. Basically, sweep the mouse erratically all over the screen until it hits something it recognizes. But I can't expect users to do that.