This is the thing about regex, amazing,powerful, impressive, but scary as hell.

I will play with this a little, though… so thanks for your time when you should
have been doing something else.  I appreciate it.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Consultant Forensic & Clinical Psychologist
Carlton Glasgow Partnership
Director, Child & Family Training, York
Honorary Professor (SOCAMRU), Nottingham Trent University

LinkedIn Profile