Hi,

In this case, the blank line is because the revPropertyPalette is a cloned
stack without a stackfile on disk. The revPropertyPalettes exist in memory
only, while only one original exists on disk.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Send me a friend request on Facebook if you like
https://www.facebook.com/marksch