On 09/06/2011 10:14 PM, Pete wrote:
I might be dreaming but I'll swear I've run into situations where I've had
multiple inspector windows open at the same time, not for the same object of
course.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the circumstannces where this has
happened.

I've never come across that. I suppose unless it can be reduplicated we should
doubt your claim.

Pete
Molly's Revenge<http://www.mollysrevenge.com>

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Richard Gaskin