I'm in the K-12 education field.  Teachers are quickly moving away from
downloading anything and their IT guys are even worse, sometimes setting up
systems which disallow downloading a desktop app.  I hadn't looked at building
for Web in a while but this is very discouraging to find it's gone.  I had
hoped it had been cleaned up since I last worked with it, not abandoned.

>From what I see the education industry is not the only area moving rapidly
>toward doing everything in a browser.  Healthcare, finance, you name it,
>everybody spends most of the day in browsers today.  Does this mean the
>majority of us Livecoders are doing nothing more than writing mobile apps?

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software