On 05/24/2012 05:36 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:
Bob,

How big is your project? How many lines of script? You can find that out by
looking at the Application Browser. Peter found 34,000 lines of code took 20
seconds.

I'd like to hear from folks with really big stacks to see how long really large
stacks take to index.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life
information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)