On 06/21/2012 05:55 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
Richmond wrote:

> I would characterise RunRev as a company that produces a super
> product, but is signally bad at follow-up with bug reports and
> maintenance of components (such as Rev-Online and RevNet)...

To clarify, RevNet is not a product of RunRev Ltd., but was created and is maintained by myself and others who contribute to it from time to time.

Aah; well that puts a diferent perspective on revNet altogether, and for that I retract my criticism on that point.

Like the other third-party plugins included with the LiveCode IDE, RunRev Ltd. has no support obligation for those plugins.

I've not had bug reports for RevNet for a few years, but if you've come across an issue with it please email me and let me know so I can address it.

Nothing is intrinsically wrong with RevNet, it is just very out-of-date.

Thanks -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World