stephen barncard wrote:
Kevin liked it so much he bought the company.

(altered quote may only has relevance to those in the US who were watching
tv in the 70s and 80s)

We were laughing ourselves at Victor Kiam in Britain as well.

And, while I am here I would just like to say that Kevin makes me feel a whole lot
more comfortable than Victor Kiam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Kiam

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Richmond Mathewson <