ah k, I think I remember the trouble I had with fields/buttons/etc was because I had scripts in them. Though certain things are still said not to work (as mentioned, the visual stuff like snapshot)
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Matthias Rebbe < [email protected]> wrote: > As Mike already stated that will not work. But you could use Quartam PDF > library. http://www.quartam.com > That library works also with LiveCodeServer. See the example page at > http://quartam.on-rev.com/qrtpdfdemos.irev > > Regards, > > Matthias > > > Am 18.08.2012 um 23:57 schrieb Mike Bonner <[email protected]>: > > > Don't believe you can manipluate the cards/objects directly. If you look > at > > this page: http://www.runrev.com/developers/documentation/server/ part > 3.2 > > using stacks it says you can't use visual related stuff when using a > stack. > > > > Since there is no actual stack displayed, hence no screen coords or > > anything related. > > > > Also if you look at page 14 here: > > > http://www.runrev.com/downloads/livecode/4_6_3/LiveCodeNotes-4_6_3-Server.pdf > > print to pdf is not yet supported. > > > > > > > >> I'm not fully following here . . . . If I can cause a stack to > manipulate > >> its cards and fields, I can make it do what I need. > >> > >> If not, I may have to relearn forth/postscript . . . (ugh. don't miss > >> them) > >> > >> > > _______________________________________________ > > use-livecode mailing list > > [email protected] > > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
