On Mar 19, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Michael Doub wrote:

> Can someone give me some advice as to how to allow the user to select lines
> in a field that is under an IOS scroller?   I want the field to be able to
> scroll, but I also want the user to be able select a set of lines.

Mike,

Sounds like you're just using a LiveCode field wrapped in an iOS scroller. You
should just be able to set the autohilite and listbehavior properties to true
on the LiveCode field and have them hilight in the iOS app. Or am I
misunderstanding what you're doing?

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities