I probably took the path of least resistance Roger because of looming deadlines but I do like some of the benefits of your solution and will try to find time to at least try them. Pete lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Roger Guay <[email protected]> wrote: > I like it better because you can use rounded rectangles or any other > graphic object and you can still use Graphic Effects for other enhancement. > It must have been Scott that thought me these things!! > > Cheers, > > Roger > > > > On Mar 26, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Peter Haworth <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Roger, I didn't use your method since it got a little complicated for my > > circumstance but I'll remember it for future use. > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
