Just posting a (possibly) helpful hint (I lost track of the original issue).
Regards, Scott Rossi Creative Director Tactile Media, UX/UI Design On 3/27/13 2:04 PM, "Roger Guay" <[email protected]> wrote: >Ya but Scott, shouldn't borderColor also work? I think Peter's point was >that he couldn't use borderColor. > >Roger > > >On Mar 27, 2013, at 2:58 PM, Scott Rossi <[email protected]> wrote: > >> With graphics, foreColor = textColor. >> >> But one way you can colorize the stroke of a graphic separately from its >> textColor is to use a strokeGradient. >> >> Regards, >> >> Scott Rossi >> Creative Director >> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design >> >> >> >> >> On 3/27/13 1:49 PM, "Roger Guay" <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Hi Peter, >>> >>> I never noticed that before since I always use the foregroundColor. >>> Weird!! >>> >>> Cheers, >>> >>> Roger >>> >>> >>> On Mar 27, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Peter Haworth <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Hi Roger, >>>> I did try this but came across another weirdness. I have it working >>>>but >>>> only by setting the textColor of the graphic, not the borderColor! No >>>> matter, it works. >>>> Pete >>>> lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com> >>>> >>>> >>>> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Roger Guay <[email protected]> wrote: >>>> >>>>> I like it better because you can use rounded rectangles or any other >>>>> graphic object and you can still use Graphic Effects for other >>>>> enhancement. >>>>> It must have been Scott that thought me these things!! >>>>> >>>>> Cheers, >>>>> >>>>> Roger >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Mar 26, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Peter Haworth <[email protected]> wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Roger, I didn't use your method since it got a little complicated >>>>>>for >>>>>> my >>>>>> circumstance but I'll remember it for future use. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> use-livecode mailing list >>>>> [email protected] >>>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >>>>> subscription preferences: >>>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode >>>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> use-livecode mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >>>> subscription preferences: >>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> use-livecode mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >>> subscription preferences: >>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode >>> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> use-livecode mailing list >> [email protected] >> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >>subscription preferences: >> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > > >_______________________________________________ >use-livecode mailing list >[email protected] >Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >subscription preferences: >http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
