Oops, sorry. Just re-read your message and you stated your stack file is now
195 MB, which is probably about the size of your executable, plus a few MBs for
the engine.

Hmm, I'm stumped. Not really sure what else to suggest. This does seem like a
silly limitation. I admit, though, I've never sent an app this large before.
What else is making it so large?