If you have a large executable but Apple reports it as very large but not as
large as you think it is, there might be a field overflow for size.  That
overflow might set bits in the header that look like flags and can cause
extraneous rejection messages.  That is, a bug in xcode or maybe LiveCode might
have set the header wrong.  Just a wild speculation based on problems in
general, not Apple specifically.

Dar