On 22/08/2013, at 12:07 PM, Mike Kerner wrote:

> And one more thing - similar to writing to stdout, can I write to stderr?

I haven't been following this thread but as I've just implemented child process
control via open process for update in the parent and read from STDIN and write
to STDOUT in the child I can tell you to watch out for the fact that STDOUT
will buffer until you write a line break ;-)

Had me scratching my head for a while.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding