On 21/09/2013, at 7:08 AM, Mark Wilcox <m_p_wil...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Pulling the audio out of a video to be able to pitch shift it in real-time
> could be done with ffmpeg (you need to decode it before you can pitch shift),
> although on mobile platforms that is extremely inefficient vs using system
> frameworks that take advantage of dedicated hardware. If you need this you
> might as well be replacing LiveCode's multimedia support.

mergAV is part of the way there but that's just iOS and OS X. If there's an
Android equivalent of AVFoundation I'd love to hear about it as I thought
ffmpeg was used there for that type of stuff. The video composition stuff in
AVFoundation blew me away with its performance on mobile.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!