I have a "form" style datagrid and when I use the arrowKeys to try to scroll through the records, the down arrow works as expected, but when you press the up arrow, it deselects the row and pressing it a second time it goes right to the first record rather than the previous record. There is one exception to this - if row 2 is selected and you press the up arrow key, it will select row 1. I don't see any arrowKey handlers anywhere. Any clues?

Thanks,
Marty K.