Hi Mark,

Thanks once again. All your comments are valid and there is certainly no need
to change the field colour unless tSelectedData is not true.

So, I think your method is marginally quicker but is probably held back from
being even quicker by the extra if then constructs.

I will now explore the htmlText solution to see what that results in. Bit more
time needed with this one to modify my routine and get my head around it
because I have not used htmlText before.

All the best

Terry