On 10/04/14 21:24, Richard Gaskin wrote:
Richmond wrote:

You are not the first person who has stated that the RunRev
website is rather difficult to navigate around.

Or, let's be a bit more specific: the RunRev and the Livecode
websites (they have 2 addresses: www.runrev.com and www.livecode.com);
that of itself is a bit confusing.

I think it's only confusing for old-timers who were used to having the company and product name be the same thing.

As it is now it's not that different from Mozilla and Firefox, or Canonical and Ubuntu, or Trimble and Sketchup, or many others.

That's a fair point.

However, my main crit. of the website came in my search for sourcecode.

Richmond.