On 10/05/14 21:17, Scott Rossi wrote:
On 5/10/14 10:49 AM, "Richmond" <richmondmathew...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can only assume that 'htmlText' is not a property of a label.

It's not.  It's a field property.

But I'm hoping someone may have found a way to pull this off.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Well; as there has been a lot of stuff vented ever since Livecode went Open Source about users contributing by hacking various aspects of the IDE one of the most USEFUL bits of information RunRev could give us ("throw me a fricking bone here.") would be how to
ADD properties to existing objects.

Making new objects out of compounded existing objects is, to my mind at least, less urgent than
how to add props to existing ones.

Of course, whether this can be done in Livecode itself, or one has to go back to the GIT hub and mess around in C++ I don't know. Although something tells me that if Livecode is a really flexible language that can stand on its "own two feet" it shouldn't be necessary to use another
language to modify it.

Richmond.