Glen Bojsza wrote:
Is there a actual roadmap for "*Linux ARM build of LiveCode*"?

There's no separate Road Map for it yet, and with the team committed to the goals outlined in the Kickstarter campaign it's not their highest priority.

But there is a section of the forums devoted to it, where updates are posted from time to time along with community-contributed stacks of interest to that segment:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=76>

The builds are available at the bottom of the Downloads page:
<http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

I don't have a Raspberry Pi myself yet so I can't comment on how complete the current build is. But it seems usable enough for the folks in the forum to be building with it, and anything remaining could be done by any member of the community with an interest in helping it along.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World