Devin-

The contextual menu that pops up when you right-click on a control is
different from the one that pops up when you right-click a stack,
which is different from the one that pops up in the Application
Browser, which is different from the one that pops up in the Project
Browser.

Drives. Me. Crazy.
Why are Edit Script and Property Inspector swapped?
Why can you Cut/Copy/Paste a control but not a card?
Why is copying a card so hard?

The Property Inspector changes size depending on what you're looking
at.

Why do I have to bring up the Property Inspector at all (and then
change the context to Contents) in order to change the text of a label
(or other) field? Yes, I made a plugin (as have we all) that lets me
double-click a label field to edit the text, but why should I have to
do that?

I always get the Size and Position scale arrows wrong on the Property
Inspector. I keep expecting the uparrow to increase the value, no
matter how much experience I get fiddling with it.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.