On 29 May 2014, at 12:38 pm, J. Landman Gay <jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> I find Mavericks auto-save pretty useless actually. When you go back into
> their time machine interface you can only see the first page of the document
> (and nothing at all for many types of files.) […]

If you do a “Revert to…” from a Pages document, for instance, you ARE able to
scroll through every page in your document, and see the individual changes made
to every page. It seems Apple has built that ability into the system for
developers to take advantage of, if they want to - but it’s up to the
individual developers to decide just how much/little of it they will implement
in their apps.

Now, how useful would that be if we were able to do the same from, let’s say,
inside a stack window (viewing previous versions of an interface), or directly
from the script editor?…

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia