On 7/27/2014, 11:22 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 5:52 PM, J. Landman Gay <jac...@hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

Adverb or adjective, I will continue to not make you any sandwiches if you
add "ly".

So if I'm reading this correct on my dim lit screen, if I refrain from
habitual using words that end in "ly", Jacqui will happi send gastronomical
pleasing sandwiches, dripping with loving applied condiments, and the
crusts careful cut off (to be urgent delivered, I assumed, by swift moving
overnight express)?

off to church now, to worship prayerful

:)

I was wondering when someone would ask what I was talking about. It's a pseudo-inside joke between Monte and me, but If you do ever find out, I will also not make you sandwiches.

On second thought, I relent. It has to do with this:

<http://xkcd.com/149/>

Monte and I showed up wearing the same tee shirt at the last Edinburgh conference. So we fed each other sandwiches. :)