Mark Wieder wrote:

> Richard-
>
> Saturday, October 25, 2014, 9:27:06 AM, you wrote:
>
>> For those willing to dive deeper into improving the documentation,
>> the team has provided a section on the "Contribute to LiveCode"
>> page on the format of Dictionary entries, which we can modify
>> directly and submit a pull request for:
>> <http://livecode.com/community/contribute-to-livecode/#%20Dictionary%20Entry%20Guidelines>
>
> What?
> <rant>
> When did this show up? The doc editing tool that the team uses doesn't
> even use this schema or allow many of the elements to be edited. Or
> explain what they are or how they're used. Aside from the fact that
> the doc format is bad^H^H^Hatrocious, this schema would have been a
> big help when I was making doc files.
> </rant>

That seems the sort of thing you should complain to the Community Manager about.

Wait - that's me!  Damn.  Now I'm responsible for doing something about it.

:)

Where can I find the "doc editing tool that the team uses", and where is it made available for community contributors?

I'll review the situation in my Thursday meeting with Ben.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 LiveCode Community Manager