On 2015-08-27 21:30, Mike Bonner wrote:
I got it to show up finally (7.0.6 on windows)
I installed it in my personal plugins folder rather than the 7.0.6 plugins folder. On start of lc, still didn't show up, but went to plugin settings
and set it to start when chosen from the plugins menu. Changed it from
"invisible" to modeless.
Restarted, set up wordpad as my editor (going to try to get it going with
geany next)
Changed it back to starting up when lc starts, and its working.

By the way -- recent releases of the Atom package for LiveCode support "traditional" LiveCode scripts as well. Try it out!

                           Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Engine Development Team