On 08/27/2015 10:41 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:
You did the obvious, and restarted LC after placing the plugin right?  If
you didn't restart lc, and you don't want to, an easy way to force a
re-read of the plugins folder is to go into the plugin settings.  You don't
have to do anything, just going to the settings dialog forced the re-read.

I looked in the settings dialogue as you suggested, and there it is,
but it still does not up in the Plugins menu; instead it loads as
a small palette.

Thanks.

Richmond.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Richmond <richmondmathew...@gmail.com>