On 12/12/2015 06:40 AM, Peter M. Brigham wrote:
Sorry, read your post too fast, you want to do indenting, not colorizing. But
it sounds as if Mark Wieder has delved into some aspects of the script editor
scripts, so maybe he can chime in.

Actually, glx2 does its own indenting, which I am quite thankful for, given the way that the LC8 editor has screwed up indenting. Originally, if my memory is correct on this, this was done because a) switch statements weren't being indented correctly and b) block comments would (and still do) override any internal formatting. So no, I don't have anything useful to add here about the current indenting functions.

...and I really have no recollection about that colorizing snippet. I'm happy to take credit for it if you say so... did I really write a try construct without a catch clause? You'd think I'd know better.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com