On 18/12/2015 10:34, Peter Bogdanoff wrote:
When I said "millisecond," I meant precision to a millisecond. Otherwise timers
would be a second or two or longer. That is possible?

No, you won't get precision to a millisecond. With most browsers, you will get precision to the nearest frame timing (so an error of at least 9 ms, roughly).

And will the commercial versions of LiveCode be able to create the HTML5
standalones?

Yes, you can already deploy a commercial HTML5 standalone from Indy or Business edition, if you have the HTML5 deployment entitlement added on to your license.

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team