On 03/01/2016 09:35 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

I have been trying to follow this thread, not always successfully, but
common sense tells me:

Heh.
Common sense in a discussion of legal things.

Yesterday I was handed an nda to sign. There was a clause (yes, I actually do read these things) that started "Neither party will publicly disclose the existence of this document..." I recoiled, this caused a huddle of half a dozen people for several minutes, the company lawyer came over and sheepishly crossed out the paragraph, and we went on.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com