On 02/03/2016 21:45, Roger Eller wrote:

I very much dislike those super dark icons in the new IDE.  Especially when
the icons in the Tools menu are a completely different shade of gray.  They
should be consistent across the IDE.  I also dislike jerks.

Thank you.

Which specific "icons in the Tools menu" are you referring to? I don't seem to have any icons in the "Tools" menu on my system. Do you mean the widget icons in the upper half of the Tools palette, or the miniature pictures of controls in the in the lower half of the tools palette, or should I be looking somewhere else entirely?

It might be quite straightforward to tweak the colour used to draw the widget icons, so it might be a quick fix.

                                        Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team