No, can't match that, I'm running at only 40 years.

Congratulations. Richmond.

On 2.05.2016 22:22, Jerry Jensen wrote:
On May 2, 2016, at 12:14 PM, Francis Nugent Dixon <effe...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hi from Beautiful Brittnay,

Richard,

nor to the 60-85 year old crowd
(I'll become a slobbering old, senile whatsit in
my own good time anyway).

I think I should take umbrage on the insinuation that
the 60-85 "crowd" are just "slobbering old, senile whatsits" !

Whenever it is your time, then slobber (has it already begun ?)"

I'm streets away ……..
I’ve been programming for over 50 years. How many under 60 can say that?
.Jerry