On July 4, 2016 9:34:52 AM Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com> wrote:

On the desktop, a scrollable object is distinguished by having scrollbars.

On mobile, of course, we don't want the scrollbars shown since that's
not how mobile scrolling interaction works there.  But development
occurs on the desktop, so having scrollbars lets me work with the
objects in a way that makes sense in that environment, AND it provides a
flag to let my backscript know which objects will need a scroller
interaction overlay when run on mobile devices.

If the backscript removes the scrollbar when creating a native scroller, how do you test when the user returns to the same card? The desktop scrollbar will now be gone.