Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

> Hmmm, today it's not working… not sure how to debug…
> on scrollerDidScroll hScrolled, vScrolled
>
> put mobileControlTarget() into tControlID
>
> set the vscroll of control tControlID to vscrolled
>
> pass scrollerDidScroll
>
> end scrollerDidScroll
>
> is failing… the control will not scroll

tControlID contains the ID of the mobile control, and what you want is the LiveCode object.

In my backscript I maintain a script-local var for that, an array where the key is the mobile control ID and the value is the LC object long ID.

I add new elements to it in the routine that instantiates mobile controls, and delete them in the closeCard handler that cleans up mobile controls.

PS: What email client do you use? When pasting scripts it adds double-spaces between lines and removes leading tabs.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems