On 9/11/16 8:15 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
I’ve got to admit the icon picker needs a rethink. It probably should
just allow you to pick any loaded stack that has 1 or more image
objects.

It does allow you to choose from "this stack". I agree that it needs a rethink, but I'm leery of having it accept any open stack. If you happen to have stacks open that are unrelated to your project, it would be easy for users to assume the icons would always be available, which wouldn't be true.

That's the idea behind the icon library, which does let you move images to the current stack. But that one requires you to create your own libraries for your images, which presents a different kind of problem.