On 01/09/2016 15:23, Mike Kerner wrote:
Let's see:
• Peter challenged me to do better than the new Documentation setup.  Maybe
he didn't mean it that way, but that's the way I took it, so I'm going to
have a go.
• Finishing a new app that allows machine shops to quickly determine how to
run particular operations, what tooling to use, etc.
• Writing an app for making a tablet into a timeclock.
• Adding new features to an existing app that allows for easy warehouse
inventory management and posts updates in real time to a series of Google
spreadsheets.
• Messing with RFID scanning

These are all pretty cool. :-D Are you likely to be able to make your RFID stuff open source? It sounds like it would be pretty useful for many LiveCode users and a pretty obvious area for collaboration.

                                   Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager