On 01/09/2016 15:23, Mike Kerner wrote:
• Peter challenged me to do better than the new Documentation setup. Maybe
he didn't mean it that way, but that's the way I took it, so I'm going to
have a go.
• Finishing a new app that allows machine shops to quickly determine how to
run particular operations, what tooling to use, etc.
• Writing an app for making a tablet into a timeclock.
• Adding new features to an existing app that allows for easy warehouse
inventory management and posts updates in real time to a series of Google
• Messing with RFID scanning
These are all pretty cool. :-D Are you likely to be able to make your
RFID stuff open source? It sounds like it would be pretty useful for
many LiveCode users and a pretty obvious area for collaboration.
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager
lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode
use-livecode mailing list
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription